Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Go see Transformers, the movie was good!!

So Tommy and I went and saw the new Transformers movie with a friend. Tommy and our friend were more interested in watching it than I was but I went. I actually liked it which even surprised me because I am not into those kind of movies. So if you are interested, go see it. It is cool, lots of action and a loonngg!!

Hope all the dads out there had a wonderful father's day!! Glad our dad's liked their gifts.

Anyway, things have just been blah around here. Tommy and I work, and work some more. Got to pay those bills and save haha!!

We are getting ready for some company in the middle of July. My niece and nephew from Las Vegas will be coming for a visit so we are looking forward to that. We have some surprises for them so that will be real cool for them. We plan to cook yummy homemade meals and take them to fun places. We aren't sure how long they will be with us but Tommy and I are trying to get time off to spend with them. I'll take pics of them while they are here and post them soon after.

We started taking our dogs for walks at the near by state park. They love it. It makes us and them tired afterwards but it is really good for all our exercise.

Tommy is back to working regular day shifts at work. YAY!! There is no more that we can ask for lol. We love it. We are both home at a descent time in the evenings and have dinner with each other. It is great!! Since we like to eat real early, this gives us enough time to prepare good homemade or not so homemade meals, eat it and clean up all at a descent time so we can still relax before going to bed.

Well that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers