Tuesday, July 14, 2009

VACATION YAY!!

I just wanted to blog about how today starts my vacation for a week and half off from work. I got the house ready for our niece and nephew who are coming tonight and been thinking to myself, I haven't had an actual week off straight since last year around this time. It will be so nice to be off for so long. Hope it doesn't fly by so fast. It will also be nice for Tommy since his job is so stressful as well and we can all actually have fun and not worry about work. Looking around in the house though, I saw things that could be taken care of like we could go through closets, draws, food pantries, etc and get rid of junk, stuff. I know there are a million things to get done but I really feel that Tommy and I will use this vacation to relax as well as have fun with our niece and nephew. There are of course certain things to do but overall, we will just leave it as vacation since we both work so much and so hard that we don't need to worry about that right now. We will be busy when company comes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers