Sunday, August 2, 2009

Ensure and Boost...not my favoriite right now but it works, going back to work

so ever since I got my root canal started and have a temporary filling on my tooth, I been so worried that the temporary filling is going to come off. I look and feel it to make sure but all is good with it. Tommy says I am paranoid. I've been drinking Ensure and Boost drinks with my food to make sure I am getting my nutrients as I am not eating alot of hard foods and meats. I have vanilla, strawberries and cream, and chocolate flavors. They aren't terrible, it is just that I wouldn't want to live on those things. They get kind of boring and bland tasting especially drinking them just about everyday. They are also kind of expensive but we have coupons that help reduce the price, which is good. Thank you all who care so much and been keeping in touch with me to see how I was doing.

Tomorrow, I go back to work after being off for two and half weeks for vacation and when I got sick. Wish me good luck that all goes well. I am sure it will but you never know haha!! Tommy will be working long day shifts for a week or so, which he is not looking forward to poor guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers