Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Wow, It has been a really long time since the last time I blogged...alot to blog about

Ok, so I decided to get back into the blogging routine. Sorry everyone. I kind of took a break I guess, lol. No not purposely, just been using Facebook to keep in touch and to inform everyone of everything, since I try to get on that everyday. Since it has been forever since I last blogged, alot went on in 4 months.

We moved to Wisconsin the middle of Dec. We all had a wonderful Christmas. Then I got transferred with my job finally. I am happy to have finally got this done. I work alot, I have to work as much as I can to bring in as much $$ as I can. I have a few jobs I do right now and love it. They sure do keep me busy so that is good. I work at more than one store, so I can get more hours in my schedule. Tommy still has not found a job, but thank goodness for unemployment. Hopefully something will come his way. He has applied to every job, even to places that he would have to commute to.

New Year's was nice too. Some friends came over for New Year's Eve for dinner, and we all BBQd and we went over to some other friends for New Year's dinner. Everything was very nice.

Tommy missed the deadline to sign up for classes. He tried another college and with that one, he has to start his classes in the spring. So hopefully he can get in and get his classes started. We were quite bummed about missing the deadlines, because he has the GI bill, and we want to take advantage of it.

As far as me working, and building up my Mary Kay business, nothing really is new new. Just same old same old, but different day. You know how that goes.

We have gotten more use to the area of Appleton and the state. We had gone to the mall a few times, I went bowling and played pool with a friend, I became a consultant for Mary Kay, so I am meeting more people in my area from attending the meetings and hosting classes. We experienced great coffee at a place called Jo to Go. It is so delicious. I like it better and it is much cheaper than Starbucks, which is nice. We also experienced great mexican food. There is a place called Solei and a fast food place called Taco Johns. They both are incredibly delicious. We also went to the excape artists house, which is now a museum and checked that out. That was pretty cool. Something different and fun to do.

When I am home and not working, I try to cook delicious meals. So far the meals I have cooked, Andrew likes and my husband likes everything, which is one thing I truly love. He is not picky and even if there is a meal that didn't turn out so good, he will not be rude or tell me it sucked. He will say it in the nicest way.

Our pets are good. They are finally all starting to get along, which is great. Sometimes though, they will show their moments where they don't want to be bothered, but other than that Andrew's cats and ours get along good.

We have gotten many snow storms since we have been here. Yay for Winter. The winter actually hasn't been all that terrible. We did hear though that this winter has been a mild one.
It sure is so beautiful to see all the snow on the hills and watching it come down from the sky.

Valetine's Day started out nice. We went out to breakfast with friends. Then Tommy and I spent the day together. Then we went out to dinner. We were planning to go to the movies and see Dear John, but unexpected plans came up. I did not feel well and so we went home early so I could rest. Other than that, it was a nice day. We decided to go another day to the movies. As far as a gift, I received a laptop. I love it. It was given to me early for Valentine's day and anniversary gift. Tommy always has such wonderful ideas as far as what to get me. I got Tommy guitar hero. He loves it.

It is getting time where I would like to start decorating for Easter. I will enjoy that. I love decorating.

1 comment:

Followers