Wednesday, April 8, 2009

My poor Aunt Jean passed away

As I was getting my purse and clocking out of work last night, my mom sent me a text message letting me know my aunt had passed away yesterday. As I write this, I am in tears. I am crying, it is so hard not to cry. I have cried so much and feel that blogging this can help to a point. I called my dad and talked to him. Also my mother in-law and McKenzie called me. I really wish Tommy had met her before she had gotten so sick and passed away. I wish she was able to be at our wedding and us be able to say goodbye before all this. It is just so hard to accept this right now especially because we were told she was getting better and they thought about putting her though rebab. I didn't work today. It just tears me up inside to not have seen her recently. Tommy is so supportive and if he could have been here with me today instead of work, he would have. It hurts him to be at work rather than here. Just the other day we wrote out Aunt Jean and Uncle Gary's Easter card and was going to send it soon and I actually thought about how she was doing. I should have asked so I knew. Anyway, it will be awhile before we get over the healing process. Aunt Jean you are in our prayers and remember we will always love you.

2 comments:

  1. So sorry to hear the sad news, your family is in our prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your support. I really appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete

Followers