Sunday, January 11, 2009

2009 Resolutions


1. Rachel- Dye my hair

2. Tommy & Rachel- Save more $$

3. Rachel- Cook more homemade meals

4. Rachel- Get hair cut/possibly new style :)

5. Rachel- Scrapbook more...finish ones I already started

6.Tommy & Rachel- Send nice and cute baby items to Baby Albert

7. Tommy & Rachel- Keep up the house...make sure it doesn't get cluttered

8. Rachel- Paint more items (finish painting frame for Diana and Al's baby)

9. Tommy & Rachel- Relax More...watch more movies, television, read more books, magazines

10. Rachel- Stop picking and biting my nails/paint fingernails/toenails to look nice in spring and summer

11. Start going through everything in house and get rid of junk (stuff we don't need to pack to live in Florida)

12. Tommy & Rachel-Spend more time with each other and pets (this past year there was a lot more time spent at work than with each other)

13. Rachel- Lose weight, not saying how much hahah ok you want to know how much about 15-20 pounds. I want to weigh close to how I weighed when I first got married

1 comment:

  1. Those are good resolutions. I know it's hard to stick to them but I think if you make it a priority then it's easier to remeber! Good luck! and Happy New Year!!!

    ReplyDelete

Followers