Saturday, January 31, 2009

More exciting plans for weekend, exercising and so happy for Carl and McKenzie

Tommy and I tried to get some friends to go with us to a military concert that is tonight but all our friends were busy doing other things so it will just be the two of us going. What it is, is a band in the Air Force plays live at the stadium about 30 miles away from where we live. They play once a year but this is our first time going so it should really be interesting. It is all free to go so that is nice. I really enjoy going to nice Air Force gatherings and see others in the military including their spouses. It makes me feel good knowing that people want to have a social life and we are really all in the same situation with our spouses being in the military. Tommy and I love this Mexican restaurant that we go to once in a while and the reason for that is because it is 30 miles away and so we go there on special occasions. It isn't expensive. Very reasonable. We are going tonight. The atmospher is so nice. They have a lot of choices on on their menu and the portions for meals are so big and delicious. They actually play Mexican music not that we understand any of it hahah but also the waiters and cooks are all Mexican so it really feels like a true Mexican restaurant.

Then tomorrow, we are having some neighbors over for Super Bowl. Tommy and I don't really care to watch the Super Bowl but it is something nice to do to have friends over. We are all going to pitch in for pizza delivery probably from Pizza Hut since it is close by and have that for dinner.

I've been going to the gym lately started just this past week. Today is the second time I have gone and the first time Tommy went was today with me. I use the bike and he uses the treadmill. We exercise for about 30 minutes and then call it quits hahah. I do notice I feel so much better lately. I haven't been so tired especially after I get off work. I use to come home from work and just want to relax and not do much because of how tired I was. Ever since I have been exercising and watching what I eat, I feel better about myself. I am actually trying to lose weight and reaching a great goal. It actually makes me realize I care about my body.

Tommy and I are so happy for Carl and McKenzie. We are so excited for them. We know they will make wonderful parents as well as Diana and Al. By the way Tommy and I were the first to get married but we are the last to have children hahah on the Joseph side of the family. Funny how that works out.

3 comments:

  1. Hey sweetie,

    Hope you have fun this weekend! Sounds like you will!

    Good job on the working out!!! Keep it up!

    Thanks girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well after all we didn't get to eat at the Mexican Restaurant because there was a bunch of ladders in the building. We thought maybe they are in the process of remodeling or they just completely closed maybe not getting enough business. We were upset and had to think of somewhere else to eat. So we went to Mazzio's Italian Restaurant and had Italian. Yummy. The food was actually pretty good. That was the first time we have been there. Then we went to the concert. The concert was absolutely wonderful. It was amazing how well they sang, danced, and performed in front of the public. There was comedians, and overall it was a very nice event. We would love to go to that event again in the future. They actually perform at as many Air Force bases as they can.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's too bad about the Mexican place. The page looks good!

    ReplyDelete

Followers