Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Congratulations Diana & AL, My husband's new work schedule, and Excercising

So Diana and Al (my sister in-law) had their baby last night. Congratulations you guys. We are so happy for you. We are just so curious to what you name her. Can't wait to see pics of her.

Tommy was off today. I came home with a massive headache and was tired so we decided to eat out at a steak house down the street. It was good. Not good for our diets but we could have gotten a lot worse of food to eat. Hahaha!!

Then we came home and are relaxing. Got to talk with Diana.

Tommy works Thursday and Friday day shift doing a special duty for those days and then may get a new schedule change next week. He may either keep working evenings or may be put on days. So we will see. Then the beginning of March he goes to a new shop and works days. He is looking forward to that. He doesn't like the shop he is in now. So things will be better.

I didn't go to the gym today and workout. So Tommy and I will go after work tomorrow. He was up early and was so tired and I was so tired too and with my headache, we didn't think exercising would be a good idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers