Sunday, February 22, 2009

An update on my Aunt, About 9 more months of being in this state yay, our three year anniversary is coming up!!

So hearing from my dad, my aunt is actually getting a little better. She sits up and talks and is kind of aware of what is going on around her but she is still in the hospital. She isn't in the best mood but that is what is expected with all the stuff that happened to her. I don't think I would be in a good mood either if that happened to me. So hopefully my aunt will get totally better and be able to leave the hospital and live her life well with her husband.

Tommy and I only have about 9 more months before we move out of Missouri and move back home to Florida. We can't wait. We look forward to it everyday. I just want to see my husband happy and him being in the military isn't what makes him happy. Sometimes we all have to go through rough times with our jobs and we know that but my husband has a contract with the military and he has to put up with a lot of things he wouldn't have to deal with outside the military. He even went over seas and taught Chileans how to build bombs (ammo job). He also doesn't want to be told that he has to serve over seas without me or our children. If he stays in, they will tell him to go to Korea for one year without me. We don't want that to happen. I am so proud of him for serving our country and I am so happy for all his accomplishments but he knows he can look back and feel that the military taught him a lot and it was a good experience. He wouldn't have to feel bad for getting out now after serving for six years than if he stayed in for another four years and doing ten years and then being half way to retirement. We are thinking positive about this whole thing and know we will be fine in the future. We want what is best for us and for our future children. Some family are worried about us but it is our life and we'll be fine.

Our three year wedding anniversary is coming up. It definitely feels like it has been a lot longer than that. We thank each other every day for having each other. I have to say it is the most wonderful feeling in the world to know I am loved and cared for so much every day. We plan to eat out somewhere nice for our anniversary. Not sure what else we will want to do just yet but as the time comes closer we will figure it out. We are trying not to eat out, but this special event we find it ok to.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers