Saturday, February 14, 2009

Valentine's Day, Our diets, etc

Hope everyone had a good Valentine's day!! We did. Tommy and I exchanged a few little Valentine gifts like a movie and candies. We went out to breakfast. We also went downtown about ten miles away to a thrift shop to look around. We both got haircuts. I got about three inches cut off and the hair stylist straightened my hair at the salon. I was just so sick of having long hair so it was nice to get it cut off again as it needed a trim anyway. We planned for me to cook Honey Mustard Turkey but by the time we got home, it was getting late so we got Taco Bell for dinner. Hahaha!! We had gone out last night though to a fancy nice restaurant called Players. There Tommy had steak and I had this new scallop and shrimp sizzle meal. It was so delicious. We wanted to eat somewhere really nice. Then we went to the movies and saw "He's just not that into you." Tommy and I liked it. It was funny. It is definitely a chick flick comedy. We had a long busy nice day.
Our diets are going ok. I have missed my times at the gym and need to start back up again like next week. Last week I had headaches and this past week, well we were tired from work so we felt like coming home and doing dinner and then relaxing before bed. I know, these aren't good reasons to miss the gym. Tommy has been going in the mornings three times a week because he and the rest of the people he works with has to instructed by his supervisor. As far as eating healthier, we are trying.

Tommy is off Monday because of Presidents day. I have to work but I work in the evening.

We are praying Diana, Al and Abigail. We are thinking of Abigail and know Diana and Al will do their best at taking care of their baby girl. They are strong and will get through it.

Hope everyone is well.









No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers