Monday, March 23, 2009

We can be busy busy

So this past week and this week has and will be busy for us. We leave for Utah the end of the week. We can't wait. It is so exciting to finally meet our precious neice Abigail and to see my sister in-law and her husband. I've been trying to get stuff done this week when I am not working. I have a list and it just keeps getting longer. Haha!! I've been painting somethings for baby Abigail so I am enjoying that hobby. I will have them done so we can bring them with us. My next things to paint are for baby Joseph.

Tommy is still feeling a little sicky. His sore throat is gone but he has a stuffy nose still. I decided that when we had stuffy noses, that maybe I should buy some shower soother tablets so I did. I heard they work great. I used some a few days while I took and a shower and Tommy used one. All you do is drop it in the shower and breath in. It is suppose to clear our noses. I think it worked but Tommy said it worked for a second and then his nose was stuffy again. Haha!! So we are hoping Tommy will get better by the end of the week. I am better now.

Lately we have been having temperatures in the 70's in the afternoon. It was so beautiful but now they are calling for thunderstorms. Oh great!! Just what I like. I don't care for them too much. Tommy doesn't mind them.

Tommy worked 12 hour shifts last week and was suppose to work Saturday but it ended up not happening, which was nice because I was off as well. He still has to work the 12 hour shifts this week. He only works three days this week and then he will be off for six days. I will only be off for four.

I worked Sunday. It actually wasn't too bad. I wasn't use to working it but I had to do it. I am usually off weekends but some people were on vacation so I had to fill in their shift. I am scheduled to work Easter day. We aren't too thrilled about that but what are we suppose to do you know? I do get some extra $$ that day so that is good. I am off the day before so we can celebrate Easter a day early or have two days to celebrate. We are not sure if we are going to cook for Easter dinner or if we are going to a friends house or having them come over something. Tommy wants to grill. Fish sounds really good. He would like to grill lamb or something. So we will see.

Friday night I went out with a friend to dinner. It was nice. We ate at Applebees. Her husband had to work and Tommy wasn't home from work yet so since I was feeling better and wanted to get out of the house, dinner sounded nice.

So the other day we wanted to clip Duke's nails. He kept moving and so we thought it would be a better idea for the vet to clip them. We are encouraged now to start so he gets use to it but we don't want to hurt him.

We will post more pics after we get back from our trip.

Haley all confused!!















Boots loves to lay on the tile...it is nice and cool!!















Toby in the front window. This is the cats favorite spot.















Duke trying to get out of kitchen!!















Duke giving me lick kisses. He loves to lick our faces.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers