Friday, March 13, 2009

Tommy is going to fix things in another work shop since he is so great, Tommy fixed our washing machine, Duke is going to the vet

So as I recently mentioned on here Tommy does so great with his job that he was told he will be working over at the old shop he was working at to help the airmen below his rank to make their shop better and organized. Apparently it is so bad that they are telling Tommy, his assistant shop chief and one other guy to go over there and make things better. He will be working 12 hours shifts 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. for a week and then he will be working there for a couple months after working regular 7 a.m. to 4 p.m. This is a huge thing they are having him do especially because everyone has to listen to Tommy as he is a staff sergeant they look up to him for information and just Tommy will be there boss. There will be a big inspection that will be go on soon so that is why this is a big deal for things to improve in that shop. The long hours will make Tommy very tired but I plan to cook nice easy meals since I get off a lot earlier than him.

Not only does Tommy have to fix a shop, he also recently fixed our washing machine. Apparently it stopped working and made funny noises and leaked water in the laundry room because one of my socks got stuck in the propeller. Haha!! So we didn't do laundry all week and now I am finally getting caught up on it all. Fun Fun!!

Duke goes to the vet tomorrow morning. Wish us good luck that everything goes ok for him. He is getting a check up and some vaccinations. I don't do well with the vaccinations but there is really nothing I can do about that. I have to be strong. Tommy can't go with me. He was able to at first but now he has to go in earlier. Duke may need medicine as he may have a parasite problem, which explains why his belly is puffed out and his stool is not the way it should be so we will see. I will be off tomorrow just like today but then I will have to work awhile after that before our vacation. We will need to get Duke puppy food.

1 comment:

  1. Hope you feel better girl!!

    Good luck with Dukes Shots.

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete

Followers